Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey all, I was looking on www.screenit.com to see if there were any v* scenes in this movie, and there are!!! [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]I'm supposed to go see it with my friends and now I'm really nervous. All the website says is "We hear the sound of Cady v*ing (from being drunk) and then see Aaron apparently flinging some v* off his arm when he leaves." I don't know how graphic that is, but it sounds bad!! Has anyone seen it and can tell me if I'll be okay?
    No life is wasted; the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.

I haven't, but really want to! I'm going to see it sometime this week, V* or not! I will let you know.

I didn't know that there was any puke scenes in that and i really wanna see it! Let us know!

I saw it! It wasn't too bad at all. Like it said..you just hear a really artificial sounding "gag noise" and then later on he is flinging it off or whatever but you dont see any v*......i watched it after having actually seen someone v* that day and i didnt freak out. I don't think it was bad at all.....hope that helped a little. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Okay, now I will not be afraid to go see it! Thanks!

whew, thanks!!
    No life is wasted; the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.

i just saw it. i closed my ears when she warned me she was gonna v* & then my best friend said it was ok. you just see him outside flinging his arms cuz it was late at night.
    ♥Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

Do you think its worh seeing? I wanted to seeit but do you think I should see it if it has v* in it?? I survived scooby doo 2! But that wasnt too horiffic. hmmmm