Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi...I am home for the day...feeling so ill...i have stomach pain in my intestine and its scaring me....the weather is SO hot here I am wondering if anyone knows about heat causing stomach ailments..??? if so please get back to me...PANICKING !!!

Being int he heat too long can make you feel icky or jsut being hot in general can.

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. Try to keep up w/ the water, if it's real hot that should help. Don't gulp of course but make sure you take enough in. Could it be gas or IBS making your intestine feel that way? How long have you been feeling this way?
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

I am scared to drink or eat !!!

Hi, I am feeling yuck today too...my gut has been growling and making weird noises all day long...and I have had D about 7-8 times...I am on my period...so I don't know if it's that or my IBS..or what....there is no telling...I don't really feel sick...but my stomach feels tight and crampy like....it is getting on my nerves too...i took one of those viactiv chews...for the calcium...could that have made me worse...i don't know...hope that you get to feeling better soon....I am trying to sip on some water...but I hate water...but i know i need it...Kate

I agree with SimplyMe. Try drinking some water or tea and relax. You should be fine.

Thank you so much, Simply me it sounds like you are having a harder time than I am. Well at least Micheal Jackson is innocent...that makes me feel a bit better and takes my mind off the stomach

I'm probably a bit too late, but DRINK DRINK DRINK!!! Esp. since it's hot. That's how I feel when I get dehydrated, i feel sick and my stomach hurts, and then i drink a lot and it goes away. Good luck!!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

the other day i didnt feel well either because of the heat, i had a
    TERRIBLE headache which eventually made my stomache hurt. i drank a BIG
    thing of gatorade and i felt better - youre probably just dehydrated
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.