Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Day 2 of Exposure.

Hi Guys,

Really struggling now :/

Drinking a butt load of water yo try and flush out the possible noro.

Ive taken so many precautions so I am hoping that I wont get the noro, not touching my eyes, nose or mouth. Washing my hands once with soap and hot water and then with hand sanitizer just before I pick up my sandwich. Not eating near my co-worker who has got it bad (but still comes into work) however I only sit like 2-4ft away form her.

But sometimes you forget, so I'm sure like at least once yesterday I picked something up she touched and then I touched my mouth :'(

I am freaking out ((( I cannot get this bug! I have tickets to see American Idiot tomorrow and then next week Thursday I am going to see my elderly grandparents for a long weekend and if I get it I cant go see them and I only get to see them once a year

On the plus side I have a day off tomorrow so yay

I just need some reassurance, I mean I know there is still a chance I can get anything, but do you think I have made enough precautions?
    I know you find it hard to shine,
    When every turn you take is lined,
    With the fear of never making it alive.

The word Hope means a lot to me for many different reasons.

Tumblr blog about my Emet:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Day 2 of Exposure.

oh god. oh god. oh god.

So update!

My boss just rang to say that she isn't coming in today (yay) but she is still really sick and that her doctor says that this norovirus that is going round like a 5-7 day thing!!

I cannot get this, If I get this my weekend away and seeing my grandparents is over

Why do people come into work when they are sick with no disregard for other people!
    I know you find it hard to shine,
    When every turn you take is lined,
    With the fear of never making it alive.

The word Hope means a lot to me for many different reasons.

Tumblr blog about my Emet:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Day 2 of Exposure.

You seem to be taking lots of precautions, which is great. As long as you keep this up, I'm sure you'll be just fine - and have a day off tomorrow should put your mind at ease!

2 - 3 hours left...and counting..you're almost there