Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default undercooked chicken ????

argh so ive just been nandos and after i ate i needed to go toilet really bad so i took some Imodium cos i was out with friends and ive got back and got really bad d* and now im worried the chicken was not cooked properly i feel really sick and im really panicking is this food poisoning cos it happened so quick after eating??? im so scared i really cant be sick just the thought is making me cry i cant deal with it

Default Re: undercooked chicken ????

Well, very unlikely. Cause honestly food poisoning that happens RIGHT after eating (say, within an hour or so) would cause v* as the first symptom. Because whatever the irritant is, it wouldn't have had time to reach your intestines and cause d*. If you had said it was like 4 or 5 hours after eating it could be mild food poisoning, but chances are if it starts with d* and you haven't v* yet, it won't happen.

Default Re: undercooked chicken ????

Food in places like NANDOS is STRICTLY cooked to him temps, so VERY unlikely thatnu got fp from undercooked chicken...they usually have to probe it to check its up to temp...try not to worry xxxx