Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Just Down Today

Hey guys. I feel like a depressed mope today. I am visiting my boyfriend in Indiana, I live in Michigan. I am going home in a few days. I was feeling good a few days ago, now I want to cry and cry. I am due for my period. Do you guys get like this like the day before you start your period? I am worrying alot too. I start med school and I am moving out alone June 17. TO TOP IT OFF, I got in a fender bender here. Not real bad damaage but enough to make you sick when you think about it. I bought this brand knew civic in october. Its like a small crack in the back bumber. I am obsessing about getting sick so bad right now.

I am beating myself up today cause I had an iced starbucks drink. I feel very unsafe with ice for some reason. Now I have convinced myslef I am going to get sick. I also went to a crowded water park yesterday. Another reason I feel doomed. Its like I got brave and did some "high risk" emet things, and now I am made at myself. I keep crying. I feel like such a dope writing this. It sounds so lame. I should be happy. Thanks for listening to my PMS rambling.

PMS can do some crazy things to us!! I am sorry that you are feeling so down today, I hope your dark cloud lifts soon!!!!

I always get like that around my period. My husband (then boyfriend) used to make fun of me because he always thought PMS made girls mean, but I would always get all weepy. Hang in here - everything will be fine. Have a great rest of your trip!

Wow!

It sure sounds like you're going through alot right now! I would be stressed if all of that were going on as well!

And, I too get that way before my period, all stressed and down and very emotional. I actually just went through it in the past week. Not pleasant for those around me.

Like Sillygirl said, hang in there, and keep your chin up!

And we're girls, we'reentitledto have some "PMS ramble", right? Iknow I do it all the time!

Also, Good luck with medical school! My brother is in his third year of medical school, studying to be a D.O.
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey NCsmile, I am starting DO school as well! Cool! What school?

Hey! What a small world! My brother goes to the Texas School of Osteopathic Medicine or TCOMin Ft. Worth. Where are you going?
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.