Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Panic post again

I slept in really late today. I wasn't feeling that great yesterday. My body was hurting really bad. I don't know why. It was like that for 2 days. So I took my remeron and a muscle relaxer and passed out. So I stayed in bed as long as I could today. My kids have had colds. But today I felt ok so I cleaned the house and drank a rockstar and a few pastries. I cooked a big dinner and when I was done I could barely eat. And I keep smelling something weird. My tummy keeps grumbling but my anxiety is just making me feel worse i don't know what to do. I'm so scared right now. I can handle a cold. But nothing else.

Default Re: Panic post again

May just be a cold..if ur kids have a cold, (and nothing else..) thats prob all it is.. plus anxiety. but a cold would explain ur achiness. When my kids catch colds, which is pretty often, i always get it too- at least the aches and sneezes!! Try to relax..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Oh, that sounds like a cold alright... : / Especially if your kids had it. That can cause body aches, severe fatigue and loss of appetite along with smell disturbances. Sounds a LOT more like a cold or influenza than any sv*, especially if you went so long with feeling ill without actually being sick (stomach viruses usually cause symptoms very abruptly, you don't feel bad for days prior to being sick).

She is right.. I just got over sv* last month, and it's very noticably different than just a cold. u know your body best and if u were to come down with a sv*, you undeniably know. I never v with me, its always just d...but it was no fun. would much rather have a cold....probably for the rest of my life haha,,, take some nyquil/DayQuil..tht stuff works wonders!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.