Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Hello Im New!

Default Hello Im New!

Hi everyone

Im Jade aka DizzyPeanut im 25 in the UK with 2 boys (4&5yrs) and im really hoping this website can help me to cope with this horrible phobia im suffering with!
    It may sound crazy but its nice to know im not alone suffering with this as ive felt so alone for over 3 yrs now!
    I cant cope with anything vomit/sickness realted, reading or hearing anything sends me into an anxiety/panic attack, ive spoken to my Doctors but looks like thats getting me know where.. again
    Having 2 kids and with them picking up bugs doesnt help at all, ive tried some of the self help technics but i cant seem to grasp them.
    Hope to be able to chat to you all at some point and get some help!

Default Re: Hello Im New!

Welcome! Good on you for seeing a Doctor and trying some self help techniques... if you don't see a huge difference, remember its better than doing nothing. This is a really good community here so you'll settle right in. All the best.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    "One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching"

My Emetophobia blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My photography Tumblr:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi ya....Uk mum, single, with kids, and an emet too!! This time of year freaks me right out lol x'd

Welcome, hope you feel at home here I haven't been a member long either, but the people are lovely and very supportive!

Thank you for the welcome's i really hate this phobia soooo much! any support or advice is really appreciated! Still waiting for the docs referal for therapy.. Been a few weeks now xx

Hi im new too...this problem is horrible isnt it.Its good we are not alone though

Yeah it really is, i thought i was alone untill i did some searching

i am new too, and have found great comfort just reading all the posts, really is a safe haven, thankyou everyone x