Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I can't believe what just happened to me. My mom told me to go downstairs and wake up my ilttle bro and i did and he was complainign tobecause he didn't want to go to church and so i started messing around with him and kinda.. playing drums on his tummy and playing with his mouth so he would wake up... and so he woke up and i came upstairs and then he came upstairs and told my mom that he can't go to church because he V* last night!!!!!!!!!

I"m freaking out!!!!!!!!!!

what am i supposed to do. i'm shaking so bad and i'm crying and i just want to leave! help me someone!

The most miserable people I know are those who are
    obsessed with themselves; the happiest people I know are those who lose
    themselves in the service of others. -Pres. Gordan B. Hinkley

He coulda been ill for ne number of reasons, s'probably not even anything you could catch. Or he could be sayin it just to get out of going to church?

Yes, he could just be trying to get out of church especially if no one heared or saw him v*. Dont start panicing yet. Try some deep breaths. Did he look ill? Kids v* for no reason some times. It might be that he ate something yesterday that didnt agree with him or he maybe caught his breath in the night. Ask him what else is wrong and see if he's looking pale, how much he's eating etc etc. Try not to panic, it will make things 10 times worse for you!

well.. things are looking up but i'm still frantic. he ate breakfast.. and he said nothing about it when i woke him up and he doesn't look pale.. and he always tries to get out of going to church.. and he says he V* when he just kinda feels a little something come up but not enough to actually escape the mouth... (sorry if that was a little graphic)

but ya know.. what if? what if he really did.. what if he really is sick and what if i get sick.. and what if throughout the rest of the day he V* again? my room is right next to the bathroom upstairs... i watn to go to my friends house and stay there until tonight.. but i dont' think my parents will let me. they are mad at me for freakig out like i am.....

oh guys i don't know! i'm a little calmed down.. just scared that something will happen today!

oh thanks izzy and Eternity!

This place is really helpful! especially when you need help![img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img]

As you said he was probably trying to get out of church. If he v* again then I would start to be a bit concerned but i'm sure there is nothing to worry about. Unfortunatly there isnt much else you can do now. Goingto a friends house would bea good idea and will help to take your mind off getting ill. If you cant go maybe go out to a supermarket or walk around for a bit!

yeah.. well. i'm going to church in a half an hour.. but my bro is going too.. so i guess we will see what he does... after i'll try to go to a friends house... but since it's sunday.. my parentsmight get mad.. because of my religion sundays are sacred so i can't go to a supermarket but i usually can go to a friends house.. but not to have fun... oh i don't know how to explain it. Sunday is the day of rest and shouldn't be treated like any other day of the week. and i would go to a friends house any other day of the week. but this isn't just for fun.. it's kind of an emergency.. so i personally feel it's ok to go, but jsut because my parents thinki make this stuff up i don't know if they will let me go.

Well I hope ot all goes ok at church, I understand about keeping sunday as the day of rest, i'm christian but i'm not that strict a christian but some people I know have to keep it as a day of rest. Also I goto a catholic school where everyone has like full sunday lunch with there families etc etc (i'm not catholic) Well I would certainly try to see your friend if you can but if not its not the end of the world. I'm sure you'l be fine in your bedroom for the day!! Good luck with everything, please update on how it goes!

thanks izzy

Thats ok. Please update! Please update!!! lol

ok, so my brother didn't go to church with us and when we were leaving he said he felt horrible... and then when we got back he was playing nintendo and still eating... i asked him how he felt and he said he was feeling alot better... oh geese.. i swear he made the whole thing up so he didn't have to go to church. the rest of the day he's been acting even more roudy and abnoxious than he normally does so he is not sick in the least... if he DID V* last night... then it was for some reason other than he was actually sick... and that is actually a question in my mind if he actually did.

but all in all.. all is well at Ellie's house!

Thanks Izzy... if it hadn't been for you and this site, i still probably would have been freaking out!

I owe you![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I'm glad it all worked out w/ your brother. How old is he? kids will make up all sorts of ailments to get out of doing something they dont' want to do.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Awww I'm so glad everything turned out ok. Brothers! lol oh well at least you've com out of this well and although you might not feel it you are probably bit strnger emet wise! Well done!

I'm so glad everything worked out ok. It definately sounds like he was making it up to get out of church.

Well done for coping with it so well
    \"You are beautiful, no matter what they say \"
    \"Too many Years, fighting back tears, why can\'t the past just die? Try to forgive, teach me to live, give me the strength to try\"

Ellie : i kno what u mean about the bathroom situation ... me too ... and my dad V*d last night ALOT so im freaking out too { hugs }

RaVeN

little kids will say anything to get out of stuff!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh