Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Guys i just wanted some advice,i take my anti depressant every nite at about 10pm and itdoesn't only helps me sleep but has helped me to overcome agoraphobia and control my aniexty.....basically i forgot to take my tablet last nite and when i realized first thing this morning it said on the packetnot to take missed tabletand take next one as required....the point I'm trying to get to,Is do u think i will be OK missing the one....as it does say if u stop tablets straight away it can make u ill....i know I'm not stopping them completely but just the one.....has anyone else done this.?????....I'ma bit angry with both myself and my mate,who ALWAYS calls me after 10pm and i have said to her in the pass,theres no point calling me after then as the tablet just relaxes me and i get really tired...so i find it hard to concentrate....but she refuses to listen to me,and of course last nite she called at 10.03pm to the second and i hadn't took my tablet by then and she didn't get off the phone till midnight and by then i was so tired i completely forgot....I've been out this morning and i was OK while out but i guess I'm just nervous that once the tablet isn't inside my system i will get all those feelings of anxiety and panic attacks back like a vengance....anyway I've waffled a bit but just wanted some advise lol!!!!!

take care Vicky x

You will be fine. That stuff stays in your system, so even if you miss a dose you still have some. One day won't interfere much. Just be sure to take it tonite
    \"This too shall pass\"

Absolutely, it's not a big deal at all. Like shiva said, the chemicals from the pills remain in your system anyway. Missing a day isn't going to affect you.

first of all i want to say thanks to the guys that replied,very much appreciated....and secondly I've took my tablet this evening....i've had a really busy day and feeling very tired...i've been decorating this morning for a friend and then i volunteer at a gym and of course i was worried that not taking the tablet would make my anxiety come back,i did feel uneasy at one moment but i think that was more tiredness then anything but i must admit I'm pleased I'm back on them...and i know I'm not ready to come off them yet...so tomorrows another day take care and once again thanks for the replys....

Vicky x

You will definitely be just fine!

It takes a long while for that stuff to work it's way out of your system and other than have a bit of withdrawl when I forgot to take mine with me for a week away (I take Elavil for migraines) I have never had any problems from one or even several missed doses. Just as the bottle says, take it tonight as usual and you'll be alright :O)

~Rachel
    My journal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    wink

Giving up doesn\'t always mean that we are weak. Sometimes it just means that we are strong enough to let go.
    Unknown