Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Dodgy eggs??

Well, i've jsut had scrambled egg for tea, and i think they might have been a bit dodgy.... i'm not sure why.....

my mam bought them on sunday.. and now it's friday.... and she cooked them in the micrwave! (dont ask me how! lol)

and it seems a bit runny.....

and i have a bit of a tummy ache, but i don't know if thats jsut off worrying about it...

and i'm about to go to my friends house...... [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

first off as long as the eggs have been refridgerated they will be ok..

as for cooking the im the microwave my gram used to cook them for me that way all the time..

Im sure your tummy ache is just from worrying...relax and have fun at your friends house..you will be just fine!!
    And now I\'m glad I didn\'t know
    The way it all would end the way it all would go
    Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
    But I\'d of had to miss the dance
    Garth Brooks

I agree w/ Kmarie, my Mom and my grandfather have made eggs in the microwave. Maybe because they were done differently than usual is why they seemed runny or strange? Also my eggs sit int he fridge soemtimes over a week since the date is usually about 2 or 3 weeks away from the day I buy them. You should be fine!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

eggs are fine for a long time - and pretty safe too.

OT - I know that you British use the word "tea" to refer to a meal, rather than a cup of tea - lol - I have to remind myself of that cuz I get the picture of scrambled eggs IN a cup of tea and well... so anyway, I get that - but please tell me - what the hell is "dodgy"???
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.