Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Nervous.....

I have my French GCSE speaking test 2moro [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Ahhhh i'm gonna fail... i know i am [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

what if i get too nervous, and i'm sick???? [img]smileys/smilies_19.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

Hey, I've heared your french and although I dont understand it it certainly sounds good! Stressing over it wont help! As for feeling sick in the exam just try not thinking about it at all first it will start out as I might be sick then it will turn into I will be sick. Keep eating some mints too! Good luck tell us how it goes!

I did it! yaaayyyyyyy [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]i was really nervous though, but he asked me the questions i wanted him to ask! lol and it was quite easy [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]But i'm sure my teacher is on something..... he was singing and dancing when he walked through the door

*Claps* Well done Louise!!

When i did my German Speaking test about halfway through he asked soemthing i just could not understand, he said it twice, so i replied something and he went of into fits of giggles, which was worrying as he usually never smiled. I still dont know what i said to him, but i dont think it was good!!!
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.