Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy IT HAPPENNED. *may be graphic*

Okay, so I drink, I trust myself usually because I have never v* from drinking before.. I had way too much to drink last night, and it happenned, and it was so much better than I thought it was going to be, before it happenned, I couldnt breathe and I was so mad at myself for drinking too much and I just wanted to die, I knew I couldn't stop it this time. I sat up and my boyfriend held my hand and it just happenned, It just came out.. It wasn't much, I was more bothered about getting away from my own v* I was scared of it?! I went to the toilet and I was wretching but nothing was coming up, just burps. I felt better after I V*d. The feeling was not as bad as I'd imagine it to be and I thought to myself 'Was that it?'. I never ever want it to happen again, but I did it, and I'm still here. This was the first time I V*d for 7 years, and for the most part, I am so proud of myself. Just thought I'd share and tell you all, that it really isn't as bad as you expect, Happy new year to all x

Default Re: IT HAPPENNED. *may be graphic*

Happy New Year! I am glad the v* wasn't as bad as you thought it would be. The same thing happened to me one time and I didn't even care, I was so drunk! And many times I've had the wretching and actually find myself laughing when it happens. It's crazy how we fear something so much only to find out...hey, it's not that bad? I hope you felt better afterwards. I hate that hangover-nauseaous feeling the next day.

Default Re: IT HAPPENNED. *may be graphic*

I wonder if it "isn't as bad as you think" because it's drunk v* and only happened once. I imagine with noro, it's probably alot worse.
    Taking a sabbatical from IES, moving on, and making concrete changes to live my life without fear.
    Friends know where to reach me.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.