Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: So tired

I so scared and cant be calm.[img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img] Everybody is talking about the new tummy buck in our town. People get very sick and then went to hospital for a couple of days. The virus is very aggressive.They think it is the water, but i dont know. One of our people at work walks in this morning and told everybody that he couldn’t sleep, because he was sick allnight.[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img] I asked him why was he at work. He just said that he is not dying is just a lillte v…. and tummy pain.[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img] I don’t want to get it! We all work together. I can smell the medicine he is drinking from were I sit. [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]Many of you were sick. It sounds of you handle it very well, but I don’t want to get sick.

I am so tired of this, will it over ever!![img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

We're all tired of it, we all want it to end. But it can be cured completely, look at Sage. I know how you're feeling Iam just recovering froma throat infection and I was sick loads and now I've unintentionaly begun to pass it on. Believe me I didn'thandle it well, I screamed and cried practicly the whole timeI can see why it's getting to you. I have days sometimes when I just want to lie down and die, 'cos I'm so sick of it. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

If its the water you cant catch it from him. Drink bottled water and youll be fine. Happens where I live sometimes- not to the extent it makes ppl very ill like that thank god!