Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Rihanna sick at her own concert

Did anyone see this article? I always wondered how performers handled it if they had to do a show when they don't feel well. She ran off stage to be sick and came back on stage to perform the next song! Must be nice to be NORMAL!

http://www.gossipcop.com/rihanna-sic...w-throwing-up/
    My Jacob makes life beautiful.

Default Re: Rihanna sick at her own concert

everyone thinks its from pregnancy...so she prob felt fine after! haha, id be freaking if i was her... must be nice to be a normal person!

I'd say screw performing if I'm.sick Eff that
    LIVE OUT YOUR DREAM TODAY, BECAUSE TOMORROW MAY NEVER COME.

I went to see Panic! at the Disco in October and Brendon, the singer, had been really sick for a few weeks. He was so sick he had to miss a concert a few days before the one I saw because his doctor suspected that he may have had malaria and wouldn't let him fly. At the concert, it was hard to tell from where I was if he was v* or coughing at one point in the show but that night he posted on his Twitter that it was a successful show because he didn't throw up on anyone. I think when you are a preformer you have to think of the hundreds or thousands of people that you would let down if you didn't play due to illness. I wouldn't blame preformers for not doing concerts but I would still be pissed, as hypocritical as that is.

'It must be nice to be normal' haha definitely!!!! If I saw a band in concert and one was sick or I'd read that they recently had a bug id have to leave/not go I'd be scared of catching it from being air bound in the same arena!!

That scares me
    Taking a sabbatical from IES, moving on, and making concrete changes to live my life without fear.
    Friends know where to reach me.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lizzo, its okay, shes suspected to be pregnant! not sick

I watched that video and you could see her struggling to keep her composure. I know she was really fighting off the nausea before she couldn't take it anymore!
    My Jacob makes life beautiful.

Good job im quite rational sometimes - my sis in law is seeing her tonight and is right near the stage!!

I would have left her concert if I were there and new she did that...its scary
    Emet or not she shouldnt perform sick, anyone sick should be home

Apparently this singer has been reported as feeling unwell for over a month now, so I wouldn't think this was related to a stomach bug. I would think more along the lines of pregnancy or another ailment.
    Life is so worth living.

poor thing sounds like it wasnt a big deal because she came back on for the next song and was glad she made it in time.
    No passion so effectively robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.

I heard se collapsed, not v*. But she has ran off stage for several concerts...it could just be that they are pushing her too hard on her tour..her doctor has warned her to "settle down"
    "It is the child that sees the primordial secret in nature and it is the child of ourselves we return to. The child with-in us is simple and daring enough to live the secret."

I think that she might have been drunk, because pop singers are noted for drinking too much, but if I`d been her, I would have been too embarrassed to go back on stage. I can`t bear the thought of vting in public.