Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default OT: Favorite Holiday Songs

Hey everyone! The holiday are swiftly approaching, and I was wondering what everyone's favorite songs were! I also would love to hear any lesser known songs you may enjoy. This isn't limited to just Christmas, but any Yule, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Festivus, and other related songs are totally welcome!

Here's my list.
    The Christians and the Pagans
    The Night Santa Went Crazy
    (This one's a bit disturbing...)
    12 Days of Christmas by Straight no Chaser

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: OT: Favorite Holiday Songs

I love ALL of the Christmas songs - I have the Christmas CD in my car at the moment - I say its for the children, but its not really!! lol

I love sleigh ride, carol of the bells, and baby it's cold outside. I do love all of the christmas/holiday songs though

Joy to the World!
    And

Its beginning to look a lot like xmas!

Silent Gut
    It Stayed Down on the Midnight Clear
    We Wish You a Merry Christmas (and a Puke-Free New Year)
    Sleep My Child, All Through the Night
    Frosty the Snowman (Keeps Your Perishables Cold)
    To learn more about emetophobia, see

Fairytale of New York by the Pogues.

And if we're making up silly song titles then how about:

Oh I wish I could be puke-free every day!

I hate all Christmas music!! Don't get me wrong, I'm no scrooge. I love Christmas but I'm so sick of Christmas music. I feel like it gets abused this time of year. It is played right after Halloween! It's ridiculous. Maybe if I didn't hear it for 2 months straight I would like it more.

The Lost Christmas Eve-Trans Siberian Orchestra and pretty much any other Christmas song by TSO. Amazing.

i posted a utube video today of a singing flash mob in california mall this past weekend..........beautiful christams songs....i even started crying half way through when they started singing "oh holy night".....and crying doesn't come easy when you're on prozac.....so it really got to me......

always enjoyed being in choir in high school at this time of the year......
    how i feel about emet

Father Christmas by the kinks !

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (Amy Winehouse version)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta2TQ...eature=related

Santa Baby (Shakira)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIara...eature=related

All I Want for Christmas is Us (Jason Mraz and Tristan Prettyman)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVZOY...eature=related
    Disclaimer: Any nutritional or health related advice I give is well intentioned and intended for general educational purposes only that may or may not apply to your personal health situation. It does NOT in any way, shape or form constitute as medical or dietetic advice. I am not your nutritionist and you are not my patient. Please discuss anything you may learn from any of my health related posts with your doctor and nutritionist prior to making any related changes.

Love me or hate me I am who I am. It isn't going to change. Don't confuse a succinct response or commitment to accuracy as being cavalier or patronizing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdpillow View Post
    I hate all Christmas music!! Don't get me wrong, I'm no scrooge. I love Christmas but I'm so sick of Christmas music. I feel like it gets abused this time of year. It is played right after Halloween! It's ridiculous. Maybe if I didn't hear it for 2 months straight I would like it more.
    I hate most Christmas music too! I only enjoy it on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Especially working retail, three months of Christmas Music is a little insane.

You may find these links helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadxxInside92 View Post
    The Lost Christmas Eve-Trans Siberian Orchestra and pretty much any other Christmas song by TSO. Amazing.
    I LOVE TSO!! I saw them in Concert a month ago and that was by far the most amazing, epic performance I have ever seen! If you haven't seen their Christmas show I HIGHLY advise you to invest the money into it. You will not regret it!

I don`t particularly like Cristmas songs, as they seem over sentimental & corny to me. I don`t know how shop assistants stay sane at tthis time of year, because that`s all you hear in shops at Christmas.