Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Neha?

where has she disappeared off to recently? hvent seen her around for ages =| hope ur ok wherever u are...

Jen xxxx

Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I noticed that too. I hope you are alright neha!!!

Jen, Izzy,

Thank you for your concern!!!! It was very sweet of you both to bewondering about me!! [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]I was missed!!! [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]I'm just fine. I've just been really busy with school stuff. [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]My quarter comes to an end in two weeks, and these next couple of weeks are really crucial, so...lots to do...[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]Plus, I've been going through so many decision changes regarding my major. I want to be a Spanish Teacher and perhaps an Art teacher as well, I just don't know how to get there with my majors or what path to take. I'm a bit confused. But anyway, I am going to hopefully have that all cleared up by the fall!! It's been the cause of many panic attacks lately...[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Other than that, I am just fine!! I check in everyday to see how you guys are doing, but I don't always post!!

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]But I'm here!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

*~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*waves. Hey Neha.

**Waves back**

Hey Michelle!!! What's up girlfriend?
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

HAhaa. not too much is going down! I'm nursing my sore muscles in my leg still...lol I dunno if you've been reading the posts I've made!

you're busy with school? right on! I can't wait to go back to school!

Quote Originally Posted by crazybeautiful

HAhaa. not too much is going down! I'm nursing my sore muscles in my leg still...lol I dunno if you've been reading the posts I've made!

you're busy with school? right on! I can't wait to go back to school!

Boy!! I did miss alot!! I've been checking the site everyday, but I didn't know anything about your leg!! What happened? Are you okay now?
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

Well...LAst friday I started getting weird pains in my leg, thigh tummy area on the right side! I panicked of course...just took it easy.

Finally I called my doctor but she couldn't get me in for a week and half...so I went to the Emergency room! And talked to a doctor there.

He ruled out anything serious, and I think it's just pulled muscles, which can last for a long long LONG time. So I've been taking it easy, popping ibuprophen and relaxing at home for now.

AND even though I've been to the doctor IM STILL WORRIED that it's something serious!

Awwww!!!

I'm sorry!!! [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

I would've panicked too!! I know justhow you feel!! Any small ache or pain, I'm convinced it is something serious. [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

I hope you feel better soon!!

Have you tried heating patches/pads to put on the area of the pain? Maybe that can help you relax and take away some of the pain??

Take care!!
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

Neha-

What is your Avatar? It is beautiful! Where can I find cool avatars? Anyone?
    Soluene

If you are going through hell, keep going. -Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by soluene

Neha-

What is your Avatar? It is beautiful! Where can I find cool avatars? Anyone?

Hey Pilar,

Thank you!! My avatar is the OM symbol. It'sa Hindu symbol that basically means peace. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]I wanted an avatar that would represent my culture, so, I did a search on Yahoo Images, and I found this one and fell in love with it immediately. You can find cool avatars by just doing a simple Yahoo Image search. Just search for anything you want your icon/avatar to have on it. Save the image somewhere on your computer, and then go to Edit Profile. Where it says Select Avatar, open up the file, and say upload avatar, and you have a pretty picture! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]You can also put your own picture on the avatars which I think is really cool too!
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

Thanks, Neha!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    Soluene

Quote Originally Posted by soluene
    Thanks, Neha!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Anytime! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

Thanks to you, I found a new one!

(But now I don't 'recognize' myself! ha ha!)Edited by: soluene
    Soluene

HAHA!!! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]That's a neat avatar Pilar!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

Neha,

I decided to change my avatar too and didn't know how until you told us. I'll think about this one for a while and may change it again.
    Debbie

NEHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *waves enthusiastically*

glad to hear ur still with us ;-) but not quite so glad to hear that ur having a tough time =|

i hope u dont get too stressed out and evrything wrks out for you.

lots of love

Jen xxxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

Glad to hear you are ok! I thaught something nasty may of happened or that you had just gone o na nice holiday!!! Good luck with all your eXAMS etc etc etc!!