Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Question OT - How Clean Is Your House?

Does anyone watch this show? OMG! How can anyone live like that!

On the other hand, people DO live in tremendous filth like pigs.... and they're perfectly healthy. Something that makes my emetophobic brain go, hmmm.......

Default Re: OT - How Clean Is Your House?

I have seen this show n i was so dicusted by it I had to change it.I cant understand how people could live like that I mean really its not hard to keep a house clean

Oh god! I used to watch that! It is like one of the worst programs ever! I honestly do NOT KNOW how someone can live in a house like that! When they go in the bathroom, NOW THAT is the worst part!! x
    2010 && 2011 the years I met Gok Wan
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Lets slap Emet in the face. . .

Follow My Blog

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I LOVE that show.

I do wonder how the people who live like that do it. I have trouble if I spill something on the bench and forget to clean it up... yuck!

I used to watch that show a lot, and it made me want to clean every time I watched it!

It isn't really on that much in the UK anymore! Kim and Aggie annoy me so much! They are like obsessed with uncleanliness!! Speaking of obsessed, did anyone watch that program years ago "You Are What You Eat" ? Urgh Gillian McKeith was obsessed with POO! Sorry I just had to throw that in there x
    2010 && 2011 the years I met Gok Wan

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Lets slap Emet in the face. . .

Follow My Blog

I have seen the 'How Clean Is Your House' episodes a few years back... and it seriously makes my body wanna gag. The filth in the houses... was unreal. The ladies WERE annoying... but those houses were also disgusting! :-/

I'm more OCD with cleaning than pretty much anyone I know. It's a daily thing. I can't stand for something to be out of place. I've learned that is something I'm going to have to get over REAL fast when we have kids. I'm also slightly germophobic as well (aren't we all!) because of the emetophobia. Although, I've seen others worse than I am. I'm more OCD about washing my hands and sanitizing counters, sinks, and toilets. I don't obsess over everything (door handles, computer keys, keys, phones, etc) because it's just my husband and I right now. If neither of us are sick... we aren't likely to catch it from a sick child at this point. I probably will go OCD with the excessive disinfecting when we have kids, though... no doubt. I just can't understand how someone could let their home get to THAT point. Yuck.
    Jennifer

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right, forgive the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it! Nobody said it'd be easy, they just promised IT WOULD BE WORTH IT!"

My Emet Vlog: