Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: good morning!

today was a very good morning for me!!!!!!! i got up and worked out and did my yoga and everything and i was not nearly as anxious as i normally am. on a scale of 1-5 im normally a 3.5 or 4 and this morning i was like a 1.5 or a 2!!!!! im soo happy. i thought it wasgonna come and bite me in the butt and someone would V- but no one did! i did feel horrible around 10th period tho! i had a panic attack and had to go to the restroom to calm down b4 tennis practice but today was soo good besides taht! im also getting a good grade in alegbra since we had grade checks today! i feel so liberated!!! i told my mother that if i feel this good this weekend i wouldmaybe take one of my rubberbands off my wrist since thats one of my compulsions and she said great. im gonna try and switc hto only one rubber band and maybe wear bracelets instead! i have to do it on the weekend tho other wises omething will go wrong i think. Yay!!!!!!!! i hope u all had a good day today as well!

Omnia vincit amor. -- \"Love conquers all.\"

Awesome!!! I'm very, very happy for you! You should be very proud of yourself!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    So take a deep breath and count back from ten, and maybe you\'ll be all right.

-Liz Phair

wow i hope u can manage to take that band off ur wrist, would be a good step forwards in the right direction.

best wishes

Jen xxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

toda didnt go as well as yesterday but there is still hope! seriously contemplating takin one of the bands off!
    Omnia vincit amor. -- \"Love conquers all.\"