Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy Do you get scared to go to the bathroom if..

Do you get scared to go to the bathroom if..you know some-one is feeling or has been ill..
    I get so scared that I will need the bathroom and some-one will need to v*!
    I might sound silly but it really scares me, esp if you have one bathroom!
    Once my lil bro banged on the door when i was in my family bathroom..
    and i got out just in time before he v* :|
    Maybe im just weird :3 but it freaks me out being the only thing between a sick person
    and the toilet :| esp if there is no lock!! >.<

Default Re: Do you get scared to go to the bathroom if..

Yeah i get like that too. I had a family member that was sick like a week ago and was V* but thankfully we have two bathrooms. except after he was sick i didn't want to go to that bathroom anymore!

ohhh yeah i know what you mean........we only have one bathroom.....it's only my husband and i......kinda of embarassed to say i've peed outside before.........it was night time so noone could see me
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dont be embrassed! I thought about doing the same thing before too, desprate times and all
    Its just when people are ganna v* they cant stop it..its uncontrollable soo that scares me alot!!
    Dont wanna get in there way :|

I agree with you guys If I know someone has been sick, or came back to work after being sick I *always* use the other bathroom for about a week lol

absolutely know what you mean. I grew up in a family of five and hwen everyone else got the Bug and I didn't I was scared to death to use the bathroom, thinking one of them wud try to barge in

If someone with me feels sick, I make sure to lock the door. Lol. Go do it somewhere else, please! :P

i think if i do that they will v* outside the door and id be trapped..most bathrooms have tiny windows too lol
    "To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead"

./\、 ..meow?
    (゚、 。 7
    .|、 ~ヽ
    .じしf_,)ノ ..

I would rather it was outside the door than inside right close to me (if someone came rushing in I might not be able to get out in time!). If it's outside the door then they can clean it up before I come out.

When my boyfriend was ill recently we were in a hotel, so I went and used one of the toilets in the public areas rather than tie up the one toilet / sink in the room.

Yeh i guess thats true, scary thing is my bathroom doesnt have a lock on!! so im screwed! :P

I just wish it wasn't so loud and didnt make a horrid noise when it hit stuff.. yuck!
    "To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead"

./\、 ..meow?
    (゚、 。 7
    .|、 ~ヽ
    .じしf_,)ノ ..

I have this fear that someone will come rushing in the bathroom and get sick. This has happened to me a couple of times (where there were mutiple stalls) and I have just ran out. Not too long ago someone was sick at work and I went the whole 9 hours without using the bathroom because I thought it would be full of germs and I could catch something.