Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default living with someone who is sick

my mum was sick as a dog last night, really bad. and now im scared that i've got what shes got. im trying to think that its the meds she takes, and everyone else thinks so. but she is used to those and never has side ffects like this. i share a bathroom with her, but i havnt been in there since she v*, but i could have caught what shes got beofre she did it. noone else is sick in the house but im still worried. does anyone know how long it takes before you can interact with someone after they've been sick. im just trying to avoid her and her bathroom atm but not sure for how long. i know it sounds awful but i dont really need to be sick right now

Default Re: living with someone who is sick

don't think you can catch it before she v......that's how it's transmitted.....so keep your hands clean and away from your face and you will be good
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: living with someone who is sick

Just practice good hygiene and don't share any close space with her, I hope everything turns out ok