Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

hey everyone!

i have been suffering with this phobia for quite some time now. This phobia really has taken a toll on my life and i had help for a while, but not anymore and its getting worse. right now i have a terrible stomach ache and im freaking out b/c i dont know what may come of it is anyone there to talk to, or get support from? any help would be great. thanks for reading/ responding [img]smileys/smilies_15.gif[/img]

It's probably just your anxiety that is making your tummy ache. A stomach ache doesn't always mean v* so you will probably be fine.
    Where does it hurt?
    Crayon

well thats good to know it hurts kinda at the top of my stomach, if that makes sense?

Hi are you feeling better now? If it's at the top of your stomach it sounds a bit like itcould be gas or indigestion.

Peppermint tea is good for that kind of thing if you have some.

Hope it turned out to be something of nothing.

how are you feeling now...? pain at the top of your stomach sounds liks hunger or trapped wind? or indigestion?

hey guys, thanks for your responses im feeling better today. i was lucky and didnt v* last night. but the pain continued for a while, and then went away. i had an appetite today as well so i ate light, had some crackers and such. its been doind this to me all week, i dont know exactly why this keeps comming ans going it will happen later at night, when ive eaten my three meals a day that i made myself. i have no idea what going on inside me

perhaps its your body telling you that you're not feeding it quite enough....if its happening late at night maybe you need to start eating a light supper...maybe like a slice of toast and a bit of tea....

some people do say that rather than eating 3 large meals a day you should eat 5 smallish meals - better for the digestive system