Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: vaccine

i feel so dizzy and i can't eat and i feal n* because i had a vaccine at school..the nursetold me i would feel a little feverish but im feeling n* and i can hardly chew food..

has this happen to you?after a vaccine to feel so ill?

It's probably from nerves. Try to eat something dry like a few crackers or pretzels. That should settle your stomach.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Friend me on Facebook
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What kind of vaccine was it? When my daughter got her vacinnations she got feaverish and basically unwell but NEVER v*.

I hope that you feel better soon.

is it by any chance the hpv vaccine? i passed out from the first one, but
    never v*ed. the doctor said lots of girls get lightheaded from it.

yes it was the hpv one

I've heard of a lot of my friends not feeling well from the HPV vaccine. One of them said she felt n* but never v*, and this was probably from nerves as well. I kept telling myself that there was no reason to get worked up over a vaccine and 'forced' myself to feel better (other than the numbness, I did okay with those shots). Just don't let it keep you from getting the rest, alright? You have to have three doses, but I'm sure you will feel better soon!

try to sleep it off, i used to get that way from my birth control shot...depo provera. and i had to get it every 3 months. it sucked. i felt if i slept for a few hours after, i usually woke up feeling better