Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Vent/Rant

So for some reason ive been really on edge for the past few days, feeling n* ect..

I woke up in the middle of the night last night with a sore stomach and feeling n* but I had went to bed with bad indigestion, just generally feeling really off, but I eventually fell asleep about 6am :S

I slept on and off till about 3pm in the afternoon and even now I still feel tired, I found it hard to even get out of bed this afternoon..

I just cant stand this confusion at the moment, I cant stand always thinking ahead, what I will be doing next, what im going to eat, the cleaning ect.. its all taking over my life.

I wish I could get myself into a routiene..

I am feeling SO n* at the moment, right out of the blew, I dont have a clue why, its like one min in fine then the next Im tired cold and n*

Why is this happening to me, I wish I could just be normal [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorry your feeling so rough! Ive been having a rough time too lately, it seems i cant get into a routine which i know my body needs but its just so hard... Trying to eat regulary is my biggest problem, i feel too n* to eat but if i dont eat i feel n* , its a vicious circle, my hubby is cooking me dinner at the minute and i cant face it cause i feel terrible, but if i eat it i suffer cause im eating so late but i will also suffer if i dont eat at all... i just cant win.. i cant remember the last time i didnt feel n* ... just feel like giving up!!! sorry about the moan
    ****** PROBLEMS CANNOT BE SOLVED AT THE SAME LEVEL OF AWARENESS THAT CREATED THEM...... Albert Einstein

No probs, again, ive just tired to eat my dinner and ive had to force most of it down.

I feel n* but like what Im eating, its just the weirdet sensation, that still hasnt passed.

Im sitting here trying my hardest to be calm so it isnt that at this moment..

Im really fed up..[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Well i just ate chicken and chips and im now really bloated cause thats all ive eaten all day, im also dead paranoid about the chicken, i know it was cooked enough but i still get paranoid, its not often i eat meat i just stick to pasta or jacket spuds normally, i wished i hadnt eaten now!!!
    ****** PROBLEMS CANNOT BE SOLVED AT THE SAME LEVEL OF AWARENESS THAT CREATED THEM...... Albert Einstein

What kind of foods are you eating? Have you tried taking an acid reducer before meals? here in the states we have Tagament and Zantac....real good stuff to take before a meal

Hey thankx for your replys.

I take omeprozol, which is like Zantac, take that once a day and it usually does the job..

Im going to try eat a small fruit salad to boots my happy hormoes, I havent ate any sweeties in about a week now because of my diet..

I usually eat very varied meals, tonight was just a snack potato crocets and some spaghettie, last night was a large salad and the night before that was veg potatos and some cooked ham, im trying to eat healthy to boots my system but trying to regulate my sleeping is hard!

[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

Kinda worried, I just had a small fruit salad, with only grapes and some banana, now its 9:30pm at night here, ive had a little bit of a dinner so I havent ate it on an empty tummy, Im just worried that it is going to upset me now.

And my gf forgot to tell me that banana's give her fat lips but she eats them anyway :S, now since I havent ate them in a long while guess whos worried there allergic to them, yup u guessed it, me :S

Why do we think these things?

xx

So Im just venting again here

Ive become very bloated and in alot of discomfort, just blah maybe right, I have bad indigestion thats what I think it is, I felt ill the last time I ate hinze tinned stuff so wont be again..

I feel like I need to go to the loo but cant and n*, tired and just fed up..

ugh what a night

Sorry for the repeating of posting, Im just feeling sorry for myself..

Sorry you are feeling so bad Violet. I hope you feel better soon. Try and get some sleep, but I know that is easier said than done.

babe are you okay? did it go away yet? maybe you body isn't used to the
    diet change and you really have to make yourself have a routine it will
    help with the feeling sick and tired all day...i went through that when
    i met my honey...he was all over the place and sleep totally crazy and
    opposite than me, and now we have changed to the same sleep and eating
    rountine and he feels so much better, and so do i. are you
    exercising??? sould that be causing the n*
    I love Sam